skip to Main Content
Back To Top
The Arnold P. Gold Foundation’s overarching goal is to create the Gold Standard in healthcare – compassionate, collaborative and scientifically excellent care – to support clinicians throughout their careers, so the humanistic passion that motivates them at the beginning of their education is sustained throughout their practice.
- Picker Gold Challenge Grants for Residency Training
- The Picker Gold Graduate Medical Education Challenge Grant Program supports the research and development of successful patient-centered care initiatives and best practices in the education of our country’s future physicians.
- Letter of Intent due: May 26, 2017 Full Proposal due: June 30, 2017.
- APPLY HERE
- Gold Humanism Scholars at the Harvard Macy Institute Program for Educators
- The Arnold P. Gold Foundation sponsors partial scholarships of $5,000 for Gold Humanism Scholars at the Harvard Macy Institute (HMI) Program for Educators in the Health Professions. This highly-interactive faculty development program trains participants in innovative methods to teach and assess health professional learners. We select medical educators whose work helps develop or evaluate educational projects focused on achieving humanistic patient care that can be replicated across a variety of healthcare delivery settings.
- Application Deadline is August 8, 2017 for September 16th, 2017 start date.
- APPLY HERE.