The BEI Knowledge Center is centralized and easily accessible from the lower Pike, located in Thorn 127D, and serves as a resource for BWH physicians, trainees and staff engaged in medical education. Many come in need of a place to study, lounge, meet or unwind. Since our grand opening in December 2017, our visitors number in the thousands. We invite you to ‘drop in’ for an event, connect with an educator, or seek to use the facilities to teach and learn!
What’s available in our space?
- Partners-ready laptops, Epic-capable
- Conference room for small group teaching
- State-of-the-art equipment (EdTech Studio)
- Lounging area (Perfect place for group work or individual studying)
- Touchdown space (Open 24 hours)
- Friendly staff seeking to help YOU!