The HMS Continuing Medical Education Course Catalog contains over 2oo courses designed and led by leading experts and master clinicians to advance your practice of medicine and optimize your patient outcomes.
The HMS Academy is established to advance the education of physicians and scientists throughout the Harvard Medical School community by:
- Creating and supporting a community of leaders in education and a culture of excellence in teaching and learning.
- Fostering the careers of educators in medicine and science.
- Providing programming to improve the skills of teachers.
- Stimulating and supporting the creation and implementation of innovative approaches to learning and assessment.
- Supporting educational research and scholarship in medical and graduate education.
Among the Academy’s goals is the hope to support innovation in pedagogical methods and curriculum, and promote research that focuses on teaching, learning, and assessment at the undergraduate and graduate medical education levels and in the science education of our graduate students.